Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"You are what you EATALY!"

If you live in or around Manhattan, and have not yet been to Eataly, GO! NOW! I cannot even describe in words how beautiful and delicious of a haven this authentic-Italian-Batali-created-food-hall is!!

One of my classmates, Kelly, and I went today after class.  We initially went for a quick wine tasting and ended up eating at TWO different places and stayed for THREE hours!!

We began at the carne e formaggio station, then moved on to the pesce station (picture of delicious branzino below), and ended at the cioccolato bar (with a little wine in between :)).  I left with two bottles of delicious Italain wine, some fresh bottled peeled tomatoes that I will use to make homemade sauce, and some homemade chocolate (which I couldn't resist taking a bite out of - can you blame me??).



Best three hours of our lives!

1 comment: