Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And so it begins...


Hello everyone!
I am about to embark on an incredible new journey and I am so excited to share it with you!
I have been accepted to the highly esteemed French Culinary Institute and will begin my studies in the Classic Pastry Arts on November 11th, 2010. I will be in the kitchen five days a week, six hours a day, for six months... and will be loving every single second!
Follow my blog as I learn from some of the BEST pastry chefs in the world, like Jacques Torres and Ron Ben-Israel (while secretly bowing to them in my own head), as I bake creations I can't even yet pronounce, and as I graduate from the same school as Bobby Flay and Nils Norén.
There will be many opportunities for me to have guests come taste and review my (and my classmates) creations so stay tuned for those dates and times.
I am confident this will be the beginning of a very long and fulfilling career...so I invite you all to come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment